Thursday 10 May 2007

SUNSET AT PUNTA DEL ESTE




Sunset at Punta del Este:


This Picture shows the real colors that Punta del ESte has. Although the color of the water is deep blue and the sand is almost white, everytime that the sun begins to set, Punta del ESte is sorrounded by ligth blues, pinks and purples-

I really liked this pictures as it really shows this colors and believe me that they are hard to get even with a good camera.
The first picture was taken last spring. It also refers to Punta del ESte. Every spring we get a troop of whales that come down to Punta del Este to give birth to their new cub.
The real mystic of a new life also takes place in Punta del Este. If you area Nature fan you must come to Punta del ESte and check by yourself the mytery of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I´d love to see whales and their newborn cubs? When is the best date to see this?

I was in the South of Argentina famous for this and couldn´t see a single Whale.
I´d love to go to Punta del Este with my babies. Do you believe that it´s a good place for children?